Welcome the Pro app page for Prayer Counter
Firstly we would like to thank you for your purchase. We truly appreciate your purchase along with the trust and faith you have shown in the app and team that developed this app. (And just in case you haven’t got the “Pro” version as yet then you can get it at the Google Play Store)
Differences between both the versions
- No ads – yes there are no ads anywhere in the app and there never will be ads in the pro version of the app
- App works in offline mode – yes the restriction of having an internet connection is done away with and you can use the app in the offline mode also.
- Import your data – you can upload your data from the “Free” version to the “Pro” version
Similarities in the Free & Pro version
- This pro version of the app is exactly the same as the free app.
- Functionality wise the pro and the free versions are the same
- No other extra features added in the pro version of the app
Data Migration between Free and Pro App
You can backup your historically data from the free version and restore it in the pro version of the app. This has been provided so that you can easily migrate from the free to the pro version. This way you will not lose your previous japa counts and you can continue in the pro version from where you left off.
NB – Active internet connection required for the backup and restore
Following are the steps for taking a backup
- Please make sure you have the latest version of the app else it could lead to data corruption when restoring in the “Pro” version
- Open the free app
- Navigate to the ‘Settings‘ tab
- Scroll down and click on ‘Google Drive Backup‘
- Login in with a Google Account and give permissions for Google Drive
- Click on ‘Backup to Google Drive’ – this will create a new folder on your Google Drive and and take a backup of your current historical japa count. This could be a time consuming process depending on your internet speed and the number of records being backed up
- Once your backup is completed you may or may not ‘Sign Out’ of your Google Drive.
Following are the steps to Restore your data
- Start the pro app
- Navigate to the ‘Settings‘ tab and login into your Google Drive account
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘Restore from Google Drive‘
- This will look for the folder created while taking the backup and restore your historical count in the pro version – this can be a time consuming process as it depends upon your internet connection and the number of records being restored.
- Check the ‘History‘ tab to see your restored data. Your pro app is ready to use.